Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch!

It's hard to believe that next week Miss K will be 11 months!  I have no idea where the time has gone, and everyday she is acting more and more like such a big girl.  I am in full-on party planning mode and since her actual birthday is on Christmas Day, we are going to have her party the weekend before.  She's walking on her own a few steps at a time and has gotten really good at standing up from a sitting position without holding on to anything!  She loves to walk with anyone who will hold her hand, and will walk forever if you let her.   She is not a picky eater (yet), and will eat pretty much anything I put in front of her.  She's a pro with her sippy cups and I am going to work on weaning off the bottle and on to a sippy cup with her formula soon.  Any tips from seasoned mommies on this one are much appreciated!

I wanted to share a few pictures of Miss K at the pumpkin patch.  We went as a family, but of course got no family pictures!  There were some great ones of her and we actually got a few pictures of her and I! 








No comments: