Monday, October 3, 2011

An Apple a Day

Can I get an AMEN for the absolutely gorgeous weather we're having in the ATL right now?? Seriously, if I could find somewhere that was like this year round, I'd move (again) in a heartbeat!  To help welcome the official start of fall here, we made a trip out to an apple orchard this past weekend.  Miss K had so much fun and Big Poppa and I had a blast watching her soak everything in.  I can't believe how much of a big girl she's becoming, and this weekend it was bittersweet to see her asking so many questions and just "getting" everything!

I don't want to ruin this post with my ramblings, so I will leave it the pictures to give you the play-by-play!

                                                                     Rockin' the trike!

                                                                      LOVE these two!!

                                                                    Oh my cuteness!!

                                                                    Our little family :)

                                                                        Loving the tractor

                                                                           So sweet

                                                                      Picking her first apple

                                                             She got the hang of it in no time!

                                                             Focused on finding more apples!

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather!  Happy Fall, y'all!

1 comment:

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

K's sunglasses are so adorable! We haven't done apple picking before, but we are going to the pumpkin farm this week!