Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Scarf Swap

Over the past few years, I have become a big fan of scarves.  I'm still trying to figure out various ways to tie them and of course, convincing myself that I don't look like a complete goofball when wearing them!  A few weeks ago, the adorable Meredith at Merry & Bright hosted a scarf swap so I jumped in on the fun and was paired up with Rebecca from I Wanna Be A Domestic Goddess.  All I'm saying about Rebecca is THANK goodness I don't live near her, or I would be as big as a house!  This girl can bake a mean cupcake!!  After chatting back and forth about what we liked, I sent Rebecca two scarves because I just couldn't decide between the two.  I of course forgot to take a picture of what I sent Rebecca, but was sooo excited when I got my happy box in the mail!


OK, is her Ashley Brooke notecard not the cutest?!  And the scarves?? LOVE THEM!  The pink one is fabulous (my fav color) and the buffalo check/plaid one is beyond adorable.  I had a chance to wear the plaid one last week and against my better judgment, I'm posting my first ever self-photo.  Don't laugh (ok, laugh, but not too loud)!  I can not stand to have my picture taken, so taking one of myself was pure torture.


Thanks again to Meredith for hosting the swap, and Rebecca for the fabulous scarves!!


1 comment:

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

Cute, cute! I seriously took about 12 pictures before I gave up.