Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary, in numbers!

I can't believe that Big Poppa and I just celebrated our 9th anniversary!  What a wild and wonderful nine years it has been.  In doing something similar to what AP did at I Love You More Than Carrots, I though it would be neat to celebrate our anniversary in numbers!


9- Wonderful years since saying "I Do" on November 9, 2002.  Never in my wildest dreams on that day would I have ever thought that I could have loved you any more than I did at that very moment.  Boy, was I wrong!


8- Fabulous vacations we have been on since then: Cayman Islands, Florida Keys, Puerto Rico, Niagara Falls, Napa Valley, Puerto Vallarta, Chicago, and NYC.


7- Total moves we have made together! What's crazy is three of those were all within the same apartment complex!!


6- Awesome trips to the OBX! I love that we have made this one of our family traditions and look forward to it every year!


5- Fun, crazy and football-filled years spent together at Texas Tech before we got married.  This is also the same number of degrees we have between the two of us!


4- States that we have been residents of in the past nine years: Texas, Florida, North Carolina and now Georgia.  At least you know better to keep me in the South! (I would FREEZE if we lived anywhere else!!)


3- The number of Emergency Room trips we've had with you attempting to cut your fingers/hand off! 


2- Beautiful homes that we have been lucky to call ours.  Homes where we have made irreplaceable memories and homes that we have filled with love, laughter and the occasional tears.


1- Absolutely perfect and beautiful combination of the two of us and our love.  The two of you are the loves of my life and the reason I breathe.




Big Poppa,


Thank you for choosing me to love and spend the rest of your life with.  I have been so blessed these past nine years of being your wife and I look forward to many more. I am so proud of the man you are and couldn't ask for a more perfect partner to walk hand in hand through this crazy life with.  I love you with all my being and thank God for you everyday.


                                              Love,
                                                   H


“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
                                                                      - Winnie the Pooh 

No comments: