Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Look!

After a year or so of toying around in the web/blog world and pretending like I knew what I was doing, I finally bit the bullet and contacted the fabulous Marina at Penny Lane Designs to help me give The Transplanted Texan a new look.   I have seen her work through various blogs I read and really like how clean and classic her layouts are!  While eventually I would love to have her do a fully customized look for The Transplanted Texan, I started with one of her pre-made layouts and then customized it to what I wanted.  I must say, I love it!!  I initially told her that I wanted pink as one of the colors, but that I had no clue on the other.  Marina sent a few ideas of her own, and of course the first one she sent was my favorite!  
We had a few conversations about fonts and what not, and in the end she gave me everything I asked for...and more!  I am so excited about my new look and I look forward to continuing to share the craziness of our family!  

No comments: