Friday, April 9, 2010

Cuz I Know, One Thing

...I love music!

As promised, I mentioned that I had found a new (to me) artist that I am a HUGE fan of!  I have always been a music buff- so much, I could probably tear up some VH1 Music Jeopardy.  And not just one specific genre, but all kinds.  My iPod selection would make some people scratch their heads- I have everything from Pavarotti to America to Black Eyed Peas, and everything in between.  I've always been a diverse music fan and some would say that I have an old soul when it comes to music.  Big Poppa thinks my music selection is a bit whack, and I feel the same about his...if you can call what he listens to music.

So on to my new favorite!  He happens to be the current opening act for John Mayer and we were fortunate enough to score tickets to the ATL concert in the company suite compliments of Big Poppa's company!  I've added a clip of one of his more popular songs that you may or may not have heard.  If you like it, all his albums are on iTunes and he sang a new song at the concert that has yet to be released...it rocks as well.
Oh yeah, Big Poppa is not so much a fan.  He says it sounds like a bad Nickelodeon song...whatever.

For your listening pleasure...



Let me know what you think.  Team Transplant or Team Big Poppa?

1 comment:

tammy said...

team transplant! i also have this on my ipod...and i think that my music tastes are pretty diverse as well...my newest fav..the carolina chocolate drops! we saw them last week in carborro...i'll post a video link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKTXJUYiAT4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xOxHyTP91c

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=123968480