Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Half-Birthday, Miss K!!

It's hard to believe that 6 months ago today my world changed forever!  At 1:38 AM on Christmas morning I received the best gift ever- my so sweet and adorable Miss K!  For the last ten years, I didn't think it was possible to love anyone more than I love Big Poppa, or even love him anymore- Miss K has proven me wrong on both.  Every day I find myself wondering how on Earth I could ever love anyone or anything more than I love my little girl.  I've always dreamed big and pushed myself to be the best I can be- student, wife, teacher, friend, daughter, etc.  A lot of my self worth and who I am has come from knowing that I have hopefully contributed to and made a difference in those people that I have been associated with in the various facets in this game of life.  And while I am still that same person driven to succeed, my focus for success has changed.  I will always strive to be the best of those listed earlier, but now I have a much more important role to succeed in.  That of being Miss K's Mommy.  I can only hope to be a tenth of the mother that my mom has been to me, and I pray everyday that Miss K knows just how much I love her.  There are no words that can describe a mother's love and I only hope that one day Miss K feels that kind of love herself.  I think only when a woman becomes a mother does she truly realize how much her mother loves her.  So to my wonderful and sweet baby girl, Happy half-birthday!!  I love you more than you will ever know! 

Happy Birthday, Miss K!


One month


Two months


Three months


Four months


Five months



Six months

No comments: