Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer 2011- Where we've been

So, I told myself back in the spring that I was going to be better about blogging.  As you can tell from the last post until now, I didn't get any better.  Every time I go to blog, I think about how average our days our, and that no one could possibly want to read about it.  Then I remember that's the main reason I enjoy so many of the blogs I read everyday!  So as we wrap up our hot and way too fast summer, I am hoping to jump back on the blog wagon and try to to post more regularly. 

The past few months have been pretty busy at Casa de D.  It feels like we have been here, and there, and everywhere!  We went home to Texas in May, on our annual pilgrimage to the Outer Banks in July, I went on a girls weekend to Hilton Head, have had some serious landscaping done to Casa de D, and now Miss K and I are home in Texas again for a few weeks. I have started a blog idea list that will allow me to keep up to date on posts and plan on posting a recap of some of the big highlights from this summer.  As a teaser to keep y'all coming back, here's a picture of us from the beach.  Please pay no attention to how cracked out I look, but at how UH-dorable my child is, and how hot my husband is!  :)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Hey lady! I had no idea you blogged!
You AND your family are adorable!
I will have to become a faithful follower...
Take care!