Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life

I know I have a few of you wondering what happened on our return flight from Texas and I promise I'm working on it, but here's a snapshot of what my life has been like the last 2 weeks....

We have moved from our cozy, uber-comfortable home in NC to a blah, smelly, furnished apartment in ATL while we find a house to buy.  The normally angelic and happy-go-lucky Miss K is completely out of whack, has a RAGING diaper rash and has cut her first tooth.  Add to the mix two super neurotic dogs that have displayed their utter disgust in the move and apartment by throwing up and then going on a hunger strike.  Plus I now have to take the dogs out on a leash (ughhh) with Miss K several times a day AND pick up their poop- gross.   I have also decided to start my own business (more on this in another post) and to top it all off, Big Poppa was in NC all weekend supervising the movers packing up and getting the house ready to close so my usual few minutes of freedom on the weekends didn't happen.  That and I need a pedicure more than a druggie needs their fix.  If I don't get some "me" time or at least a pedicure soon I might just lose it.  Oh, and running??  What is that?  I think my running shoes have cobwebs on them...sigh.  Runner friends out there, please send some good vibes my way.  Thanks!

The good news in this craziness?  I think we are down to two homes.  We go out again with our realtor tomorrow afternoon to revisit the two and then discuss.  Hopefully we'll have a decision this weekend and an offer out next week!!  There actually may be some sunshine on the horizon folks!

Is anyone else's world crazy these days?  If so, feel free to share the insanity- I love reading your comments and now that I have a tracker, I KNOW people are reading. So share!

1 comment:

Sarahviz said...

Deep breath...before you know it, you will be all moved into your new home! AND THEN you can start running again. Until then, though, just keep your head above water...and go get a pedicure!